Wednesday, August 4, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHH

Here we go again. Every semester piles of assignments get thrown in our faces and they all have to be due around the same time. Seriously this sem is worse than the previous two.

The next 3 weeks are going to be SUPER challenging. 3 Major essays due, 1 interview followed by presentation, and the usual 2 lab reports and tutorial questions per week! It's making my head spin.

Crazy stressed. Insane. Head banging against wall repeatedly.

I don't understand why it has to be this packed. Maybe 4 units per semester really is too much for me. I think I should go for the coming summer semester. That will take some pressure off the following 2 long semesters.

OK I better get back to work.

I will end the post the way I started it: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

No comments: