Friday, July 17, 2009

Journey Continues

(Sigh. It's not easy coming up with blog post titles. Sorry for this horrible one)

Anyway orientation week is over. To be honest nothing much happened.

The first day was welcome speeches by important ppl.

The second day was course briefing, library orientation & campus tour. What I love most about the Monash library is u can bring yr bag in. Unlike Sunway library. The campus is pretty huge. Can get tired walking around the compound. The campus is modern looking, the labs are way better than the ones at Sunway. Has lots of cool equipment. Can't wait to get my hands on those hehehe =)

My timetable for this semester is alright. An average day is from 9 to 2. Except for Monday which ends at 5 =(. But I guess it isn't that bad.

Played badminton & tennis with the gang today. Even met someone new. Body breaking apart now.
Then we went for dinner at Sushi Zanmai at 1U.
Wow I'm amazed my friends can REALLY eat. It was so fun to see the food coming one after another. Eating good food is truly a pleasure for us =)

Hence I'm happy I'm pursuing a degree in Food Science & Technology. The orientation week has really enforced my decision to choose this course. This is what I want. It feels right.

No comments: