Thursday, July 9, 2009

Can't speak Spanish

Before that, something amazing happened today.
It's difficult to explain but I'll try.

The strap of my Adidas bag (the stringy thing that we use to adjust the length of the strap) got caught up in one of the roller wheels of my desk chair. U understand? So I tried really hard to pull it out all day, eventually I gave up. Tangled nastily. It seemed like my only option was to cut the strap into 2.

For no apparent reason I sat on the floor holding the bag, closed my eyes, saying in my heart
"If there really is a god out there, please give me the strength to pull the strap out of the roller."
After that I tried again and what do you know, the strap came out, in one complete piece. No damage.

Call me superstitious or crazy, but it felt like a miracle at that instant. Plus I'm not that religious. This has restored and strengthened my faith that there truly is a greater power out there watching over us.
Super cool.

Anyway, Kylie is looking great lately. She performed at MTV Day 2009 in Spain recently. Her skin is glowing. Seriously.
She performed a duet with a famous Spanish artist. NO CLUE what the song is about, but I appreciate her effort in learning Spanish lyrics. =)


No comments: