Thursday, July 23, 2009

Brag

Generally I don't talk boastfully about myself or even other ppl, but I'm so excited to share this with you. So just allow a little bragging =)

Wasn't feeling cheerful for the past couple of days, so during last nite's tennis lesson I wanted to vent out some frustration. You know, lashing out at the ball.

Surprisingly that didn't happen. In fact I was relaxed and focused. Playing with an authority that was lost for quite a while. I think watching the video in my previous post inspired me to play with discipline.

Guess I'm saying I'm playing quality tennis again. I didn't realize it until I got home and started thinking about the drills and games that we did.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not showing off. I just want to share this joyful moment with u. =)
It's NOT that I'm playing at a fantastically mind blowing level, BUT for my standards, I'm playing top stuff. It's a personal best.

It's hard to explain, but I believe the ONLY person who can accurately judge our performance in whatever we do is OURSELVES. Other ppl including pros may have a lot to say, some of it are definitely true, however at the end of the day they are not us. They don't know what we go through, what goes on inside our heads.

So yeah, I know I felt pretty damn good on the court last nite =) =) =)


BTW I'm officially back in happy & healthy terms. No more bothers (for now) ;)

No comments: