Sunday, July 5, 2009

Frustration

The title says it all.

The road to recovery isn't easy.

The antibiotics is stronger than I thought, causing discomfort to my stomach. It kinda feels like a swirling sensation.
But this is the least of my worries.

There's a problem with the amount prescribed to me, in other words there isn't enough for the full course. I tried going to the pharmacy(s), but they only sell a different variation to the one I'm eating. So I'm unsure whether I can mix these 2 meds together, and even more confused about the dosage becoz the one I just bought is supposedly stronger. The last thing I want is complications of a drug overdose.

Confusion combined with a sense of helplessness and the fact that time is running out is stressing me out. The meds have to be taken consecutively for a week to be successful, but one of the antibiotics is only sufficient for 3 days.

It seems like I have no other choice but to go see the doc again.

No comments: