Monday, July 20, 2009

The day I overslept

It only happens like... once or twice a year, and I picked the first day of my undergraduate studies to oversleep. Almost had a heart attack when I saw the time. But it's amazing how fast I can get ready, skipped breakfast though. In the end I made it with 5 minutes to spare haha =P

Lecturers are alright. My favourite has to be Intro to Statistical Reasoning. Dr.Chua reminds me of a friendly grandfather, he seems really chill so I have a feeling classes are gonna be relaxing. =)

This sem shouldn't be too stressful. Just need to stay consistent and try to avoid last minute work, even though it's almost like an inherited trait that I share with my siblings =P

_ _ _ _ _

Oh and on another note I just discovered something minutes ago.
I guess u can say the truth was revealed in an unpleasant way.
At least now I know and that's better than staying blinded.
God do I feel stupid, naive.
Be careful who you trust.

I'm fine.

No comments: