Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What Comes to Mind

There is so much I want to say so here goes:

1. English paper last Friday - was alright, I'm satisfied.

2. Maths paper on Monday - made some ridiculous mistakes, I WAS frustrated at myself for throwing away marks like that - but that's in the past. I've moved on.

3. Next paper (Chem) is on Monday - So there's one week to chill (I mean study). It's quite liberating actually, to have a break like this. But it can be misleading - so I need to constantly remind myself that the finals are not over yet. This is like giving me a teaser of the month long break that's to come.

4. Who says u can't have fun during an exam period? I'm gonna watch a movie tomoro nite. Possibly Angels & Demons. People I know who have watched it say it was great, so I'm excited.

5. French Open coverage on Astro is fantastic. All day long. It's like an overload of tennis.

6. Nadal is wearing pink. Did you see? I also like what Del Potro is wearing. Reminds me of a zebra. A hot one. Nike does sports wear justice. I salute them.

7. Word has it that Kylie is engaged to Andres. I'm not surprised. They have been spotted shopping for property in Spain. I'm happy for her!

8. Tomorrow is Kylie's birthday! She turns 41. She was at Cannes recently and looked amazing. Finally, here are some pics:

No comments: