Friday, May 8, 2009

Kylie + Rihanna @ NY

Been a while since I did a Kylie update. She has been busy lately.
Kylie was at New York for a gala where she met Rihanna. They both look stunning.

OH and Kylie will tour North America for the first time in her career later this year. I know her American fans have always been upset that they never get to see her 'live'. Now after such a long wait they must be exhilarated. Just like how I reacted when I found out she was coming to Singapore. =)

This year Kylie is doing a lot of live performances. In the past she hardly does this. She will be performing at various events in Denmark, Portugal, Spain and Poland. I'm not sure if these shows are a continuation of the KylieX2008 tour, or if it's a completely different show.
I feel that Kylie plans to stop making music. There's no news of her recording new material, and the fact that she is doing so many live shows is like giving her fans one last chance to see her perform. Maybe she wants to settle down with model boyfriend Andres Velencoso.

That's just a gut feeling. I hope she will release another album. At least one more.

No comments: