Thursday, May 7, 2009

One word: Tired

That's all I can think about now.

Physically and mentally drained.

Yesterday's English trial wasn't tough, but having to stay at college till 6.30pm was exhausting.

Today was the Moral Studies exam. I'm so glad I bought the textbook last week, it saved my life. Special thanks to Shien Yin and Zhi Shan for the advise. I don't regret buying the book.
If you don't read, ur practically dead meat (hey it rhymes). Who said Moral was about common sense?
Since I only used it for 1 week, it's still in perfect condition, so I will try to sell it off to my juniors hahaha.

You know, I've never studied so fast in my life. I read half the textbook in 3 days. Once again, I'm living proof that last minute studying can be effective. Especially for lazy ppl like me who suffer from short term memory.

Tomorrow Bio test first thing in the morning. I already knew there's not much time to study tonight, so I've already read most of the notes in advance. Smart leh! (pardon the self praise)

This week is hectic.
Can't wait for Friday nite. Got tennis session with Mr.Ong again. =)

Oh... And American Idol is now down to the TOP 3. All 3 guys are talented in their own way. Unlike last season where David Cook was my favourite, this season I don't know who to root for. I like all of them. So whoever wins, I'm happy =)

No comments: