Sunday, May 17, 2009

Made some Yhart

Today is one of those days where I'm inspired to channel my creative side.

I have tried many things (including writing and recording a rap song about the house rabbit), but today I was playing with 'Paint', as in the program.
Remember some time ago I posted some of my work? Well today is like Part 2. Only I think it's better. All of these were made today:

Oh and for the record 'Yhart' is not a foul word. It stands for "art by Y.H."



cubbe4basic

The following 3 are under the "Cubbe doubletile" series. In total I made 6 varieties.







The final 2 are inspired by disco and the dancefloor.



WavenPurp

Pentaisco

I love mixing around with colour. Every piece is intricately coloured. There is thought to it, not just random blurting. I hope u can see and appreciate it the way I do =)

No comments: