Sunday, April 10, 2011

Working it out

The best way to eliminate fear and stress related to studies is just to force yourself to sit in front of your desk and WORK. There's no shortcut. I know I have the habit of worrying and whining prior to the actual working, but once I got started I realized it's not all dark clouds after all.

Been working extra hours yesterday and today.. now I feel so much better (though at the expense of my weekend)!!

Finally caught up to where I'm supposed to be. Already went through two thirds of what I need to study for my Microbiology mid sem test. Finished one assignment. Now I just need to start working on a much dreaded lab report that's gonna be due on Thursday. If I start now, I just need to work on it part by part each day, so I won't have to torture myself on Wednesday night like the previous weeks.

The key is to be consistent. Cannot afford to slack off anymore. Need to keep the momentum going!!

Gosh, I feel like such a nerd for writing an entire post about assignments and time management. You guys probably don't wanna read about this anyway rite :P

Going to have some FUN later, but right now it's report time!
Just want tomorrow to be better than today :)

No comments: