Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mid Sem Break Woohoo

Finally the much anticipated mid sem break is here! Muahahahahahahahaha

Just the thought of sleeping long hours everyday for the next 9 days puts a smile to my face. My initial plan was to curl into a ball, hide under the sheets and hibernate for the entire week in cold, dark conditions. Just kidding... as much as I want that to happen, I know I'm no furry animal bracing harsh weather. Plus, I forgot to gather a pile of fruits and nuts prior. Heck, maybe I will go into hibernation if it starts snowing tomorrow. You know what are the odds. ;)

OK I'm done trying to be funny. Sue me, it's the holidays, my humour bone is ticking.

Realistically this short break ain't all fun and laughter. Due dates are always lurking, and this week would be the ideal time to catch up or should I say, pull ahead of schedule. Hard work never goes to waste, so I should be doing something productive with the time on my hands. I just went from light and fun to serious and boring in as many sentences. Such is life.

Maybe I'll go somewhere this week... like a day trip or something. And definitely will spend more time exercising! Am itching to play tennis... problem is, there's no 'kaki' to play with. :(

Do you like my new blog header? It's back to basics really, I'm over with the outrageous in-your-face colours and bold styling. That was like an experimental phase to go more organic. But not really feeling it now. Let's go dark again haha.

:)

No comments: