Wednesday, April 6, 2011

AHHHHH

Screaming. That's what I feel like doing now.

This week and the next is going to be the busiest and toughest fortnight of this semester. It's that week where you have a major assignment and a double lab report due, and top that off with a mid semester test. It's scary when you don't completely understand some of the content being taught.

Honestly I'm completely overwhelmed.
There's just too much going on, to the point that I don't know what I should do first. It's like fire coming at me in all directions. Which do I put out first???

Yes, isn't life dramatic? Or at least I am.

Pardon me.
Life is stressful now.

Then again it's Monash. This happens every semester. It's THAT week.

I hope I don't end up submitting a half ass job. Becoz that isn't what I want to represent.
I have standards. Anything that has my name on it needs to pull through.

Bahhhhhh....
I should stop blogging and get on with work.

No comments: