Thursday, April 28, 2011

Change Change Change

Yeah, if you have been visiting regularly you would notice that my blog header changes more frequently than erm.... Baskin Robins has 31% discount on their ice cream? Hahaha :P

But this is life. Change happens all the time. You could sulk over what's gone and get left behind. But I would like to think that I can stay ahead and embrace what's new. So much for loyalty haha. Well it depends on the thing or type of situation. In the case of a blog header, if you get bored with what you see, then it's bye bye and good riddance! It's always exciting to see what's new and WHAT'S NEXT! Didn't I give my blog a good name hehe ;)

OK this post is a little random. I guess when you're on a week long break with too much time on your hands, you get a little fidgety and start doing random nonsense. At risk of sounding like a babbling nut job, I think it's time for me to sign off.

Good night everyone! :)

No comments: