Wednesday, February 3, 2010

On Aussie and Grammys

I know I'm late, but still gonna say it :)

Going for the trip made me missed the live telecast of the men's and women's singles final of the Aussie Open. Watching the repeat wasn't as fun because I already knew who won, but the quality of the 2 matches were still impressive.

When Serena is serving like a man, no woman can beat her (this is a compliment!). I still wished Justine won though. And Roger Federer continues to make history, when I saw him trash Tsonga in the semis I already knew he would win the title. Sure enough he outclassed Murray. Murray didn't play poorly, yes he made some nervous mistakes here and there, but it was really Roger being TOO classy! His serve was so effective, the pace of the ground strokes.... just so KENCANG! Beautiful backhand whipping Murray from start to finish.

It seems the only player worthy of contending with Roger in Grand Slams is Nadal! My fav player will be back for sure!


Now on to the Grammys, Beyonce was the big winner taking home 6 trophies. Lady Gaga wore bizarre outfits once again. The best part of the show was the spectacular performances. My favourite was Pink. She performed a high risk act, it looked like she could fall off the air and break her bones any moment.


A must watch!

No comments: