Sunday, February 7, 2010

H' warming & B' day gathering

A fun weekend indeed :)

Attended a high school mate's house warming.
Let's just say I have never been more impressed by a residence than this in my life.
I admit I'm easily impressed, but this blew me away by huge proportions.

For some interesting facts check out a friend's description:
http://melodyorange.blogspot.com/2010/02/big-huge-enormous-warmth.html
hope you don't mind Melody ;)

I also hope the home owner doesn't mind me talking about her crib, for I speak of it with genuine admiration & sincerity!


Today... went to Wong Kok to celebrate Yee Thong, Yew Fai & Don's birthday! You can never get sick of the gigantic Birthday Milk Tea even though I've seen it just about a hundred times :P

Happy to see some of them after such a long time! It's always nice and warm to hang out with you guys ;)
I'm sure pics will surface on fb soon :)


Been attending a handful of gatherings and trips these 2 months, partly becoz some are going overseas soon. I'm glad we are still hanging out! It's strange coz I feel we are closer now than before, even though we don't see each other so often anymore. I'm really getting to know some of you guys.

I guess absence does make the heart grow fonder... Am I using this saying correctly hehe?

No comments: