Saturday, February 20, 2010

House Hopping

I like the term, reminds me of rabbits. Cute ones of course.

My first time doing this, along with the usual suspects we made 6 stops in total. First time visiting Lok Mun, Yee Thong, Ding Sheng & Shengyi's place. The other 2 homes we invaded was Chai Yee's and mine.

12 hours of eating, talking, laughing, mahjong. Tiring but exciting as well!
Chai Yee is going to Australia soon, if you are reading this take care Chai Yee!


There's another one going on today, with S5 mates but can't attend :(
Went to the hospital this morning for appointment... same stomach problem that has no end. I also feel a sore throat and flu coming along, the crazily hot CNY weather is finally getting to me.


I realized my 3 month break is ending REALLY soon. Just another week before reality kicks in. I feel bad, after such a long lay off I'm sure my brain is full of rust. Gonna be a real struggle next month :(

No comments: