Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back Home :)

Arrived exhausted late last night, but it's been an awesome 3 days, spanned across 2 years hehe ;)

First time counting down to a new year at the beach, even got to see fireworks display up close!

A trip is really fun when driving on our own, it's more adventurous & there is freedom to go anywhere anytime. Of course it wouldn't be possible without the gallant effort from our 2 dedicated drivers! They did a fantastic job in keeping all of us in one piece :)

It's funny we didn't do any beach-sea related activities going to P.D... This was more like an eating-talking-card game playing- bonding relaxing trip. Yeah, that about sums it up! Even though the planning was last minute, we still pulled it off quite well.


I'm glad 2010 is here.
The beginning of a year marks the start of another tennis season. With the Australian Open just 2 weeks away, I'm anticipating great matches. This season I predict the great comeback of Nadal, and the women's game should be more competitive with the full force return of Henin, Clijsters and Maria.

I'm still thinking of resolutions for the year. I know some don't believe in this whole making a list thing, but it's essential to me. Kinda like setting a direction for the next 360 days.

Time to put my thinking cap on...

No comments: