Friday, January 8, 2010

The Break Up

*beware: EMO post*

Every relationship has its time, as much as I hate to admit it, mine has.

I have decided to break up with Tennis. You might think it's funny, but it's truly a low moment for me.

The Reason?
Well, I think it's time to move on. If you love something (or someone) enough you will know when it's time to let go. You just know. This relationship is heading to a dead end so I don't want to cling on any longer to see things go sour.

Tennis was my first love. I don't think I have cared about anything so whole heartedly. Throughout the 4 years we spent together, tennis has given me more hope and ambition than any men on Earth possibly could. Tennis has helped me develop my character, taught me about self belief, how to walk with my head held high.

Unfortunately I can no longer commit to Tennis. I apologize.
Tennis deserves better. I believe Tennis will continue to touch the hearts of many others.

I always have and always will LOVE tennis, only a little differently from now on....... as a friend.


* * * * *
I hope you get the metaphor. I have always wanted something more in playing tennis, not just for social/fun purposes... But now I realized that dream is just a dream. From now on, I'm just a "social player".

Perhaps it's time to look for a new love......

No comments: