Friday, January 22, 2010

What's Glee?

I looked it up.

Glee
-hilarity: great merriment
-gloat: malicious satisfaction
-Joy; merriment; mirth; gayety; particularly, the mirth enjoyed at a feast; Music; minstrelsy; entertainment; An unaccompanied part song for three or more solo voices. It is not necessarily gleesome

More importantly, I'm referring to this definition:
Glee is a musical comedy television series that airs on Fox. It focuses on a high school show choir, also known as a glee club, set within the fictional McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio.

Never seen anything like this on TV. The response is great in the U.S.

Even Kylie loves it. That's a good enough reason for me to watch it. Yes, I'll do whatever she says is good.

The musical arrangements are amazing on Glee. Check out 'Don't Stop Believin' and 'Rehab' on my playlist on the right. Both songs featured on the first episode and I heard many more are coming!

For Malaysians, Glee is on StarWorld, Wednesdays 9pm after American Idol.

Time to cheer for the underdogs! :)

No comments: