Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My resolutions

After much thought, here is the list for 2010.

1. Stay Healthy
Last year this was item no.3, now it's top priority. I'll try hard to prevent a GERD relapse, even if that means NO tea and chocolate. And hopefully it's bye bye to H.pylori

2. Gain Weight
This was also on last year's list, but instead of gaining I lost weight. If I stay healthy, then I can eat normally. This is tough. My target is 5 kilos.

3. Reduce Priority on Playing Tennis
I think it's time to move on. The reason is long, so I'll save it for another post.

4. Expand Creativity
I need something that's artistically challenging. Maybe more Yhart, or even get into writing. Anything that pushes my boundaries.

5. Focus on Independence
With the maid gone, there's a lot that a 20 year old like me SHOULD know how to do.
Also, I don't want to think about relationships. Steer away from romance in 2010. Don't ask why.

6. Be More Outgoing, Less Anti-Social
Something that I failed to do in 2009. It's just hard for me to open up to the ppl in Uni.


That's about it. If anything else comes up, I'll add it in.
This year I just want to use my energy on repairing myself, slow down for a change. I no longer have big ambitions like playing in tournaments. Surprisingly, acquiring great academic results is also NOT on my mind.

I really have changed in some ways...

No comments: