Saturday, August 1, 2009

WORK!!!

Yay August is here. My favourite month. Think you know why =p


Only the 2nd week at Monash and I'm overwhelmed. Was taking things too lightly before, so this week I received a good smack in the face.

Definitely some stressful moments.
For instance, attending a Chemistry tutorial and not knowing the answers to 80% of the questions discussed. Worst part is everyone else seems to understand. Bunch of smart a$$es.

Oh and Biology practical on Friday lasted 3 hours. That's just the experiment. Then we had to finish the report and submit by 5pm. I spent another 3 hours writing the report (inclusive of lunch break). Not typical reports like the ones I did in CHS or Mufy. This is like 5 times tougher.

Really had to grind my brain to answer the list of daunting questions. Not to mention that we have to be careful of plagiarism, meaning we can't share answers with classmates.

Probably will get a horrible score for the report. Wrote a load of crap. I think my brain is not ready for such stimulating analytical activity yet. Especially after the month long break where my brain switched to 'dumb mode' and left me for vacation.


The pressure comes continuously. Everyday there are things to prepare, stuff to read, deadlines to look out for. Not kidding.

OH there's a field trip tomoro for the Environmental Science unit. We are going to study different environments, including a lake, river and forest. Should be fun. Will update on that. =)

No comments: