Thursday, August 20, 2009

Boiling point

Yeah blood pressure is definitely on the rise.

I can't believe it. Here I am again rushing to finish reports and assignments. I'm typing this as my Chem report is printing.
And it's not because I have been slacking off. FYI I have been working so diligently for days and yet the work is still not done. Either I have poor work efficiency OR there simply is too much f**king work to complete.

Normally I set a bar for myself, the work that I produce has to be of a certain quality before I submit it. But now I couldn't care about perfection anymore, as there is no time. Just finishing is an accomplishment. As soon as one is over, focus has to be placed on another.

I'm trying super hard to stay positive and laugh about the stressful moments and just move on and stop thinking about exhaustion. But I'm not a brick wall. Eventually I will crack.......

Back to work.

No comments: