Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Of "weak" moments & the "real" world

Sorry about the previous post.
I can imagine u guys rolling your eyes after reading, and thinking "WTF!! Not again? What's wrong with him? Get a grip."

Haha what can I say... Had one of those "weak moments". I can't really control when it comes. Was just awfully tired from a long day + feeling sick. (Oops I'm whining again)

Anyway things look better today. I realized the key to dealing with a killer work load is time management. And by time management I mean cancelling out most of the fun and relaxing activities from my schedule (boohoo!!!).
I guess this is what you call the real world. I need to get over the clinging holiday-easy-life spirit and just bring myself to sit and work. Once I get the momentum going, things should be easier. Fingers crossed.

And guys if ur feeling stressed out, turn to music for relief. It definitely works for me =)

No comments: