Thursday, August 6, 2009

Malu-fied

Today I embarrassed myself during Chemistry tutorial. Feel like digging a hole and putting my head in it.

We had assessment, so the tutor would randomly select people to answer questions. If your name is called, u have to write your answers on the whiteboard, then present it to the whole class. Today was our very first graded assessment, and I was unlucky enough to be called for a question which I didn't know the answer to.

They were 6 questions, I could solve the first 5. So when the tutor was about to call someone out for the last question, I was praying so hard not to be called.

Then shit happened. Yeah when I heard my name, I said "Shit" so loud that the entire class heard.

So I went to the whiteboard, tried my best to interpret the question and JUST wrote what I THOUGHT was the answer. I crapped my way through.

It was horrible (and hilarious actually). Especially for Chemistry, we have classes with the Engineering students. So I made myself look like a fool in front of strangers. Talk about an embarrassing first impression.

After I presented, the tutor said my answers were wrong and he told us to read the question carefully and that if we answered like this in the exam it would be a disaster.
Yup, so my answers were disastrous.

At least it's over. Now that I have been called, I can relax for a while b4 I get called again. But seriously, I don't enjoy Chem tutorial. Way to stressful.... and malu-fying. =P

No comments: