Tuesday, September 23, 2008

test test test

I've probably said this a million times.. Yup, there's a test or assessment every week, and tomoro happens to be my 3rd Maths test..

The topic is calculus (gulp)... Differentiation & Integration. Some ppl say this topic is easier than sketching graphs or doing functions... But i beg to differ...
Seem to be struggling more than i have before..
And the worst thing? I've completely zero desire to revise now.
The only thing i feel like doing is nothing...

Solving math questions brings me back to the S5 days, there were so many ppl in the class i could always ask when i'm stuck somewhere...
I really do feel lucky to be part of S5... Its something special that no one can take away...

Things are different in MUFY now.. I think i've become more independent... I rely on myself more... Thank god i've been able to cope with Mufy maths on my own..

On a higher note, i got back some positive results from previous assessments...
English seems to like me (fingers crossed), i'm happy with my oral & essay score..
Bio is not too bad... 30 something out of 40... what more can i ask for?
I've been consistent for Maths, even getting 100 once...
The only thing i'm afraid of is Chemistry... going downhill... better work on it b4 i crash n burn...

.............................
.................................
OMG i just realised i've been blogging about exams n results this whole while as though i'm some kind of obsessed psycho with no life...
I'm not like that! OK, better stop.... =X

Man do i need a life!

No comments: