Thursday, September 25, 2008

OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OMG!!!!! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!

I can't believe it! I went to Kylie's website and there was a news that she IS coming to Singapore on November 25th! OMG!!! MY WISH CAME TRUE!!!
I tot she would only be stopping by at Hong Kong and I was so disappointed but now, THERE IS HOPE!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GOD for answering my prayers!

OMG OMG OMG...... I'm so bloody happy right now words can't describe how i feel...
This is Kylie's first time in S'pore and probably the only time i get to see her in flesh and bone!!!
The moment i saw that article I literally jumped into the air and was screaming in delight!!!

I still can't believe it...

OK.......... got to stay calm.... OK! NOW I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THOSE TICKETS!!!
Tickets go on sale from 3rd October, and i am going to see 'KYLIEX2008' no matter what!

I MUST get a ticket!

Anyone interested in going to see the concert with me?

No comments: