Thursday, September 25, 2008

stomach talk

helo. i'm blogging from college... now this is a first...

have a long break on Thursdays, from 9.45 to 1.30....
I know I arranged my timetable badly, but what's done is done.

omg... i'm so bored now... been surfing the net since this morning... And the computers here damn cacat... slow and a lot of applications also cannot use... like i wanted to go Yahoo and play online games, but it won't load...

Another problem I discovered i'm suffering from since entering college is that i'm always hungry...This is so scary and annoying, its like my stomach has a mind of its own...

I eat breakfast every morning b4 coming, but by 11am i start to feel the hunger pangs... The worst thing is my stomach likes to be vocal when empty... (if u know what i mean =P)
this is so embarrassing lah, esp. in class when it is so quiet.... I wonder if ppl actually hear it. *swt*

Usually i grab a muesli bar or something to munch in between classes.. But now its the puasa month, so i feel its rude to be eating in class...

But this is not the issue. I'm not suppose to succumb to my stomach just becoz it wants me to eat. I feel like i have a disobedient stomach and this is only my fault..
I remember back in CHS i never had this sort of problem. I had breakfast even earlier than I do now and I could last till i went home for lunch around 1.30....
Nowadays, i eat lunch around 12.15. And i get hungry again b4 dinner...

I think this problem is related to my many months of poor eating habits during the holidays.. During that time, I would always be eating... Even when i wasn't hungry, i would fill myself up with tit bits for fun.

As a result, now i'm constantly hungry, but each time i have a meal i can't take much...

A few days ago, I tried to RETRAIN my stomach... I deliberately delayed my lunch time, ignoring the 'sounds'... But that plan backfired as later in the day i felt pretty sick...

OK, so now i've pretty much no choice but to EAT... at least i'm not getting fat... i never will. my body is just like that... My main concern isn't the 'fat' factor, but more of the 'its so troublesome' factor... U know, food may not always be available when i'm travelling or attending a lecture...

Err.... so geram... but i won't give up trying to get rid of this bad habit.

No comments: