Saturday, September 20, 2008

just an update

helo... I love weekends coz can sleep till betul cukup cukup only wake up...
BUT today i was dragged out of bed to go play tennis at 7.15am...

I KNOW! It's like are you $*%#&+$ kidding me rite...
Tell me about it...

OK, OK i'm not complaining... I don't regret it...
Today actually marks the day of my first time driving alone!
Yeah, I actually managed to reverse the car out of the house without hitting anything, and I made a successful trip and came home without a single scratch on the car!
(applause please)

i know it's no big deal, but in my case, my parents have been so strict they hardly ever considered the thought of letting me drive on my own... So this day is definitely going into the history books...

There was such a strong sense of independence when i was on the roads by myself,
like a bird spreading its wing and taking flight out of the cage, with permission from the cage owner.. F.Y.I the bird did not crack the lock of the cage, the door was OPENED for it...
I would never sneak out of the house with a car.. I got permission ok=)
(hmm.... ignore the bird line its lame)

OH... here's the 2nd news.
A couple of weeks ago Kylie announced on her website that she was bringing her KYLIEX2008 tour to South America and Australia & New Zealand...

Then it was reported that she will be paid 4 million US dolars to play a show in Dubai for the opening of the luxurious hotel that was built on the man made island with the Palm shape...

Yeah, then today it was stated on her website that she was going to Hong Kong as well.

I'm so upset becoz the closest venue would be the Hong Kong one, but it's still quite far from home... The show is in end November... If only she brought her show to Singapore as well (M'sia sure no chance, Avril concert also got so many problems, Kylie u think got chance?)

If she would come to Singapore, I'm there... I swear.
All I can do now is pray... Kylie pls come to Singapore... Please!!! I'm begging you!!!
I'm so desperate...

No comments: