Sunday, September 7, 2008

NO!!!

the moment i woke up this morning, i felt a strange pulling sensation on my right calf...
a few seconds later, it turned into a cramp that left me screaming in pain...
when it finally stopped, i realised that it still hurt whenever i moved my leg...

uh oh....... i know what this is...
judging from my experience as a first aider, i knew this would take time to heal.

my immediate reaction was to look for pain relief spray...
then i found a roller bandage, excellent!
strapped myself nice & tight to help ease the pain...

at times like this, i feel proud that i know first aid...
when i get hurt, i don't need to be saved. i rescue myself.

THAT's why i think it is important for every family to have at least one member that has received exposure to first aid...

ALSO, is your home equipped with a first aid kid???
If u don't have it, i strongly recommend that u get one soon.
Just as the Malay saying goes, "Malang tidak berbau". It's better safe than sorry...


I'm upset... supposed to go play tennis today...
The only thing i can do now is to be professional about it and be patient...
No point trying to play when i know i can't give a 100%.
Will focus on nursing this leg so that i can play soon...

It looks well wrapped rite? Of course! I've got decent skills... =P

No comments: