Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's Tough!!

Boy today was ridiculous. Never had to do such last minute work before.

I skipped many lectures and tutorials this week to finish the assignment.
The killer essay was due about 4.30pm today... After so many days of struggling with it becoz I couldn't concentrate due to some personal issues. Yeah today was a close race against time.

When I woke up this morning, I seriously didn't think I could finish it on time.
Somehow I did... But it was torture. I didn't eat lunch. Went to uni and worked from 10am to 4pm with only 1 toilet break in between. Piles of journals and some books in front of the computer.

In a way I'm glad I finished it. But not too happy about the quality. When you're writing under pressure, the language doesn't come over as well. I tot it was a mess. Parts of it was plain confusing.

And you know what's the worst thing??
I have 2 MORE BLOODY ESSAYS to write T_T
Yeah, one is due on Monday, the other on Wednesday.

Seriously... seriously? seriously!!!

No comments: