Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm 20!

Hey how's everyone?

Thanks for the wishes y'all, it does mean a lot to me :)

OK I'm 20! Hahaha nothing much to say. Doesn't feel different than what I was 12 months ago. Alright maybe I have learned how to deal with the pressures of uni life better after 2 semesters.
I think I'm also less anti social compared to my first sem in Monash. So yeah slight changes here and there, but essentially I'm still ME, wholesome and nutritious (speaking like a food scientist) LOL :)

Actually I'm a little worried. Turning 20 is a sign that I should be really independent and strong and successful by now. But I'm NOT! Still rely on others a lot, esp family for many things. Does feel fantastic to have so much love and support from them, but becoming tougher and doing things for myself is definitely something I need to work on more.

Birthdays make you feel good. It's like no matter what happens, nothing's gonna bring you down. But this year is different. Drowning in assignments and reports as always, so it's hard to be in celebration mode when you're tired and sick of working. But I do understand that ALL the work will still be there whether I'm happy or sad, so I might as well "enjoy" the process! >.<

Yes, trying to smile and lighten up even though I know something's gonna be due the next day. Laughing through the pain. It may be hysterical laughther but still, it's better than not laughing at all rite hahahahahaha. hahaha. haha. ha....

Will try to stay sane till the end of the semester! :)
Take care everyone, and hope you're all smiling and upbeat about life lol!

No comments: