Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Boy it's getting dusty

hahaha sorry for the absence if you're still reading this blog!

Well you know the drill. I said this so many times.
Been rushing for one assignment after another.
It never stops, seriously. Just when I think I can relax, more stuff approaches the dead line.

I admit to lazing around like a sloth again.
It's hard to push myself and finish the work early. There's no motivation.
Last minute pressure IS my motivation now.
I'm losing interest in it all.
Science has never been this dull.
I wonder how I'm going to get through 3 more semesters.

I already have a prediction that results this sem will not be good.
I have skipped a handful of lectures and tutorials.
Plus there's hardly any time for revision.
Even if there was, I wouldn't have the motivation.

You get the drill.

I have been missing tennis again.
It's all I wanna do.
And listen to music, watch Grey's Anatomy and sleep regular hours!
Last night I slept at 3.30am and woke up at about 7.20am. New record haha.
Nothing to be proud of though.

I need a holiday. Luckily a long weekend for Raya is approaching.
I miss the high school days. The gang, the class, the club, the light work load compared to now haha. University life seems so vague. I don't even know what I mean. It's just...... vague.

Bahhhh i'm just complaining for the sake of taking time off from working on a lab report.
Take care everyone, and stay strong no matter what you're going through now! :)

No comments: