Thursday, November 5, 2009

Staring Fear in the Eye

I'm so not supposed to be blogging now, but I just can't resist.

I'm just 2 hours away from my Chemistry exam!!!

And you know what's the scariest thing?
I'm actually freaking excited. NO, i'm not confident at all, chem remains my worst subject. Maybe it's the adrenaline, I can feel my heart pounding like it's about to pop out of my chest.

Never felt that way about an exam before. Usually it's just nerves, but now it's excitement. I think it's a response to sickness of studying, a self consoling mechanism by tricking my mind into believing that I'm ready, and wanting to get it over and done with.
After all I've been studying chemistry for days and I really just want to get on with it.

Something is seriously wrong with me. Can't believe I'm happy. Not sure if I will still feel that way when I see the paper. But right now all I feel like saying is "woooohoooooo!!!!!!"

Gosh I'm nuts.
Will update you on how things turn out later.

No comments: