Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Lovin It

The holidays bring out the best in me.
I'm most productive, most creative and least whine-ish.

This past week has been like a whirlwind. Many things are happening, my eldest sister's wedding for one. A lot of smiling, photos.
And I'm super excited about my new project, I had trouble sleeping the day I came up with the idea. Currently I would say it's about 65% complete. I can't wait to announce and unveil my latest venture. I really hope the response will be positive.

Today I AM hell bent on playing Sims3. Been wanting to do it for days, but every time I switch on the computer, one thing leads to another and I end up working on something else.

Even though I'm as busy as I was during studying times, I'm truly savouring every moment of it. I don't mind getting hectic for doing things I love. It's totally different from the busy-ness that you get from piling assignments and assessments.


BYE for now, but COME BACK soon. For IT will be REVEALED soon!!!

No comments: