Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Muahahahahaha

I shall not express too much joy becoz many are still having exams. If not mistaken, SPM & STPM is starting. I remember how gruelling SPM was. So many bloody papers. Such a long period. Thankfully the teachers at CHS do such a great job at prepping us.

Good Luck guys.

This is the first time I'm granted a long break, unless you count the months after I came back from NS waiting to enter college. My sisters have made a point that I should spend time wisely, perhaps a job or volunteering for some cause.

Anyone needs me? I'm up for volunteering. Usually I'm in a good mood during holidays, so a lot of things are negotiable. Gosh this sounds naughty.

Being the obsessive compulsive person that you all know I am, I have already begun planning my schedule for the next 3 months. It's a lot of fun to plan, I always try to fit in as many things as possible (some quite ridiculous), though some things never get done.

Don't have a concrete timetable yet, but roughly there will be:
1. TENNIS. lots of it. play till my hands and legs fall off.
2. A trip. Can't expect me to stay home only. Will go nuts.
3. Yhart. new inspiration. more insane than b4.
4. Hair... something radical. I'm thinking of either shaving my head or keeping it long.
5. A job. definitely. i'm on the hunt.
6. lastly : RELAX!! This is the whole point of holidays rite!!!


LET THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN! =)

No comments: