Thursday, October 2, 2008

time flies

helo. nowadays i feel kinda addicted to blogging, even when there isn't much to blog about.

the past few days have been good... let me do a round up:

MONDAY
didn't do much... just sitting around... eating... resting... TV...
hahaha... this is what a person on holiday should do =)

TUESDAY
Sports.. Tennis + Badminton with the usual gang. plus lok mun.
everyone is improving on their tennis i need to look out, esp. yu xuan who i think has great athleticism... does he have wheels on his feet? He can pretty much do anything i can do, only better... this gives me motivation to work harder =)

WEDNESDAY
Day of chilling... Stress free.. Nuf said.

THURSDAY
S5 gathering at Pyramid... Kicked off in Red Box as usual.
Karaoke is not my thing, but everyone seemed to hav a good time, myself included.
getting the hang of this... i used to think karaoke was lame, but now i can understand why ppl like it. It's a good way to spend time with friends. U get to hav ur own room, plenty of time to sit & chat.

FRIDAY
i know Friday isn't here yet, but i can predict what i will be doing haha...

first thing in the morning: get tickets for the concert
after that: do homework... i realized there is some work which i ignored for days.
at night: a game of tennis with my sis. I think it's better to play at night coz my skin is sensitive.. spending 2 hours directly under the hot sun does me no favours.

If we look further into my future, i predict i will be spending the weekends doing homework.
Yeah, it's boring but i hav to do it... Time to get realistic again...

Nevertheless, this week of holidays has made me feel better and happier about things. Hope i can stay in this state of mind in the weeks to come! =)

No comments: