Saturday, October 18, 2008

relatively random

sorry can't think of a suitable title that sums up this post...
nothing exciting going on lately... had to wake up early today =( to attend the scholarship ceremony in college... got a shady looking cert, but it's the $ that matters...

yesterday was quite a good day. something happened which made me feel better. It was sort of like a confirmation for me. I can read people quite well. I can tell how others feel about me by observing.
Yesterday was the fourth and final math topic test... I jeopardised my chances of keeping a near flawless record after scoring 100, 98, & 100 for the first three tests... There was 1 question in the test yesterday worth 6 marks that i couldn't solve.
OH WELL... I guess u can't be too greedy. i'm still very proud of myself after doing consistently well in assessments for all subjects! =)

It's another 2 weeks till my final exam for the semester... It's no surprise that i'm still NOT in the mood to study hard... I'm always waiting till the 11th hour.Haih... I wished I was more diligent & determined.

Haven't played tennis for quite a while... Just itching to play, but the circumstances just don't permit: rain, no court, busy, etc.... Huh............ Maybe its for the better. Been feeling tired these days, my energy level is at a low even when i'm getting enough sleep. dunno why... hope its nothing bad...

Oh... next tues Star World will be airing the new season of Grey's Anatomy. (new in M'sia I mean, not U.S.) If i'm not mistaken, its season 4. Really look forward to it. This is probably one of my all time fav show. Definitely will not miss it...

OK that's all for now.. bye =)

No comments: