Sunday, October 5, 2008

Time 2 Roll

Not supposed to be blogging now but i just can't concentrate on my work...

Feel so extremely lazy.
I've not felt like this in a long while. I guess I really enjoyed this week off, I've indulged in the holiday spirit a little too much...
All good things come to an end.

Just the thought of going back to college worries me. Well, I guess I haven't been exactly happy there... It gets a little lonely sometimes. Then there's the pressure of the year end exam that is just 1 month away.
Right now I feel messed up. Not that my life is really stressful becoz it definitely isn't... But something is wrong with me. I guess I'm still in search for the meaning of life.

The first day back after a break IS always hard to get by. But I'll survive... one way or the other.

No comments: