Thursday, July 17, 2008

horrible day

today has been one of the worst days of my life...

college has been quite smooth so far until today...

i can't say what it is that pissed me off and put me under so much pressure in such a short amount of time.......... but i reli hate this situation....

the problem is yet to be solved and i have no clue how i'm going to settle this.... it's not supposed to be like this.... i'm not supposed to have all the weight on my shoulders becoz it's suppose to be a group thing....

i'm angry at myself for letting things end up like this, and i'm stressed out now................ but most of all, i can't believe i'm letting something so stupid like this ruin my mood.... i should be handling this calmly.... but i can't!!!!!

right now my mind is unsettled.... i feel like i'm exploding from within, i feel defeated.....

oh screw it......... now i just want to fast forward to the weekends so i can have fun.... if only i can skip tomoro (Friday).... tomorrow things r going to get ugly............ god help me....

No comments: