Saturday, July 26, 2008

the blues...

lately something is wrong with my laptop...
specifically with the internet...

some sites take forever to load- like blogger.... which worries me because i'm afraid that i've got some kind of virus or spy ware that's slowing things down... my virus scan did not pick up anything though....

also there seems to be something wrong with Messenger.... can't log in for a few days.... tried logging in hotmail also... sometimes it works - sometimes it doesn't....

is anyone else experiencing these problems???

life gets more complicated next week... there's this project that needs to be presented but it seems like my team is not getting anywhere.....this is my biggest concern....

haih... life doesn't seem so fun anymore... even weekends r work filled...

No comments: