Wednesday, December 17, 2008

R U Kidding Me?

Just when i thought everything was fine.
Actually during my Penang trip i was feeling a little sick due to the endless eating. When i came back i was OK. Boy was i wrong.

Started feeling strange on Monday. Must be something i ate for breakfast, or something before that just accumulated in my system.

Long story short: bad case of food poisoning

This has never happened before. Usually its just mild diarrhoea, but this time its quite severe. I'm sure u don't want to hear the details. Anyway, went to see the doc. Turns out i got some kind of infection of the intestine. Stomach was bloated.

Sigh.

Been M.I.A for the past 2 days. Feel so helpless. There's so much that i want to do but all i can do is lie around like a sedated animal. Still not fully recovered. No appetite to eat, occasionally resisting the urge to throw up. This is how i spend my days now. Sucks rite!

How long more do i hav to be like this? =(

No comments: