Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Camp Visit

It's been a while since I went back to CHS.
The moment I stepped into the compound & saw my friends playing with hula hoops like little kids, it felt strange... as though i had step back in time.

On first look, it feels comforting to see that some things never change. But upon careful observation, i realised actually a lot has changed. In my eyes, my juniors will always be juniors, kids that will never grow up and u can't stop worrying about them. So it was quite shocking to see how much they have grown, physically and mentally i guess.

OK OK i just made one big round to kick myself in the ass suggesting that i'm old. But for those of u who r now in college, i'm sure u will agree when i say that its a big leap from high school life to college life. Reminiscing those good old days makes u feel like u hav grown.

Enough of the emo stuff, i wll talk about what happened. Sunday nite was the Malam Kebudayaan, which i think the term has lost meaning now. Long ago, mlm kebudayaan was about wearing traditional clothes and performing cultural dances. But now its modernised.. this year's performance included songs from Britney, Jolin and Super Junior. Whoa everyone laughed like crazy when a boy who was imitating Britney dressed in red and wore a wig and danced to Oops I Did It Again. So hilarious. And i must give credit to Yu Song for his gutsy performance. Brilliant stuff!

After laughing till my stomach hurt, i went bak while some of them stayed overnite...

To be continued...

No comments: