Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bee-ware

OK, sorry for the lame title. Can't think of anything else. If u hav been reading this blog, u would know that my brain left me for vacation.

Yesterday went to Bukit Gasing with my sis & Gerard for a walk/jungle trekking. My first time there actually. The track was clear and had many signs to point the way, it was easy compared to the hell i went through at Bukit Cahaya and Gua Musang.
When we were almost at the exit, suddenly my sis felt something in her hair. Seconds later a bee like insect flew out. I don't say bee becoz i'm not sure what it was. Bee/Hornet/Wasp. It was black and huge. But it was too late. She was stung and in pain. We went to the clinic.

This comes to show that nature can strike anytime for no reason. Seriously. I was just a few steps behind her. That thing could hav rammed into me instead. That's why i'm not fond of going to foresty places. I hav this paranoid feeling that something will attack me.

I tot it would be interesting to compile a list of things that terrify me. I mean terrify, not scare. Otherwise the list would be endless hahaha.
1. Snakes (I would rather run into a bear than a snake)
2. Bees (Dunno why. Just afraid of them.)
3. Being alone esp. at night when its so quiet
4. Going to scary places on my own in the dark. (had a creepy experience b4)
5. Hospitals. Isn't it ironic that i was the president of pbsm...
6. Parking or reversing a car in tight, small places. I'm never comfortable as a driver.

Now that u know what makes me shiver, u know what to do if u ever want to threaten me. =)

Oh my arms and legs r sore from playing tennis and badminton today. Played with Yu Xuan, Lok Mun and also Jing Hooi. Jit Teng wasn't well so he didn't join us. In total we played about 4 hours. Talk about a workout. And i realised i always get sun burn easily. Only spent about 1 and a half hours under the sun and i'm red. Sensitive skin sucks. Luckily the burns heal fast.

That's it for now. Time to rest =)

No comments: