Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Comeback

Not that i've been away or out, but the fact that I'm finally 100% well is worth celebrating.

You know what's the best part about being sick?
It really gives u a whole new appreciation of what it means to be healthy.

Sometimes we take things for granted. Only when it's gone, we realize how important it is.
That's the end of my illness. Don't want to talk about it anymore.

There is actually so much that i want to blog about. Now that i can, i don't know where to start.

Er... I guess I should start by wishing everyone a Happy Christmas! This is one of my favourite holidays. It's just the atmosphere at the shopping malls, the colourful decorations, everyone seems to be in a jolly mood, the buying of gifts, etc. What a wonderful way to close out a year.

2008 has been good overall. One of the less stressful years for me, that's for sure.

So i hope u hav a really jolly good time this Christmas, one filled with laughter, gifts and delicious meals! =)

No comments: