Thursday, August 11, 2011

21

Wow updates have really been infrequent.

Final year of studies has commenced, currently in week 3.
Work piling up BIG TIME, I'm trying to get myself up and running but the productivity is still low at the moment. Things will change as the due dates draw closer. Fighting!!!

The biggest thing that has happened is me turning 21! :)
Birthdays come every year, but you only turn 21 once. It's supposed to be the year of recognition of adulthood and maturity and stuff. Stuff, haha!

For the first time in my life, I actually feel old... as in I feel like there's some clock ticking away rapidly, and that I need to start making things happen before my life slips away.

It's quite terrifying knowing that my youth is fading, starting from now. No more taking things for granted, esp health. Propelled into adulthood. It's the beginning of some life changing decisions.

In retrospect the first 20 years of my life has been great. So much to be thankful for and many fond memories from primary and high school. Recently reconnected with some Standard 5&6 classmates thanks to Facebook. Again, seeing how everyone has grew and evolved after having no contact for 9 years, makes me feel aged (not in a good way haha).

But growing up and getting older is inevitable. One year, or 365 days doesn't feel long at all... but when you multiply that by twenty..... you can really see how much you have changed!

Which makes me wonder.... how will my life be like when I'm 40? That is if the world doesn't end by then due to climate changes and natural disasters......

Something to ponder about...
cheers!

No comments: