Monday, July 18, 2011

Going North & South

Hello (if anyone still reads this)! Time sure flies. Lots has happened since my previous update.

Exam results came out a week ago, and I'm happy, thankful and satisfied. Now I just need to gear up for Year 3 which starts next week *gulp* Amazing that I will graduate in just 1 more year! :)

Currently in the 4th and final week of my mid year break, trying to savor every moment of it.

Went to Singapore in the 1st week for a short vacation, but the main objective was to see Kylie's Aphrodite Live 2011 tour!! It was even better than the last time I saw her. She doesn't seem to age. Also checked out the stunning architecture of Marina Bay Sands. Overall saw lots of beautiful things at Singapore!

And I just came home from Bangkok yesterday! :)
A 4D3N trip with my sis and bro-in-law. Bangkok is almost like the opposite of Singapore which I'm more familiar with. Language is quite a problem there with some head scratching moments. Where Singapore is orderly, Bangkok is hectic and messy, but not in a awful way. Bangkok has its perks, namely the food is yummy, and I like how the ppl I have encountered there were mostly friendly and it's endearing when they put their hands together and say Sawadeeka!

Highlights of the trip include visiting the Grand Palace, riding on a Tuk-Tuk, roaming through the endless streets of the massive Chatuchak market. The 'Siam Niramit' show is also a must see when at Bangkok. You will be impressed.

I didn't just go North and South of Malaysia, also had a nice mini road trip to Tanjong Sepat and Sepang Gold Coast with high school mates. It's increasingly harder to plan trips together as our schedules diverge more over the years, so this was some quality time I really relished.

Pics of all trips on fb.

Now that I have done sufficient holidaying, it's time to spend the remainder of my break more quietly before school starts. Not gonna lie, I wish this break would last forever! It will be my only period to chill this year because of the internship during November.

So yeah, gonna enjoy my days while it lasts!! cheers :)

No comments: