Monday, June 20, 2011

Nearing the end, but...

... but I'm just so sick of everything. It's becoming an even more uphill struggle as the last 2 papers approach. The holidays are just too near, I can smell the freedom but can't quite reach out to it, no matter how long and hard I try to stretch my hands. I close my eyes and picture the things I would do once the break is here, only to open them and see the present. Reality is the biggest slap in the face one can receive.

So near yet so far.

It's been more than 3 weeks.
I used to appreciate it when the papers were spread out, so I can put in more time for last minute revision. But this time it just feels like mental torture. Like my body is dragged around on the ground, driven by a chariot of raging horses with my hands bound by rope.

Alright, I think I've reached Crazy Town.

Sidetracked.

Reality check.

Notes. 2 more days. Then it's over.

Come on now.

Bluebird.

No comments: