Sunday, January 2, 2011

it's 2011

Holy cow the last week of 2010 flew by just like that. And my blog header is sooo 2010, I need to change it haha!

Christmas wasn't really celebrated, and the annual gift exchange was postponed to last night, on New Year's Day instead. The year before I welcomed 2010 with pbsm friends on a beach in P.D., this year I welcomed 2011 with the same ppl but at my home instead! Glad I managed to get them excited about 'Cluedo', which was what we were busy doing when the clock struck twelve. I wonder where or what we will be doing on 31-12-2011? ;)

Oh I forgot to mention that we also went to Broga hill on new year's eve. Pics in fb. Woke up super early at 3.15am, which explains why I was exhausted by the time 2011 came. Spent most of yesterday charging my batteries, am good to go now :)
Unfortunately assignments and a presentation are scheduled in January, and the exam happens to be during CNY. Ridiculous right!

I'm looking at my 2010 resolutions, you can see them here. Interesting becoz I wasn't able to fulfill most of them. Health seemed to decline, my weight decreased a little instead of going up >.<. The first quarter of 2010 I was able to steer away from tennis, but now I'm actually quite enjoying it. I think I'm playing the best I have ever played.. period. It happened becoz I put less pressure on myself. So I don't see a need to stop now.
I didn't do anything creative LOL, my Yhart project came to a halt, I would say it's history now. At least I did kind of fulfill item 5 and 6 hahaha.

Resolutions don't really get achieved, but I will still make a 2011 list for tradition sake. Also it's nice to have some goals, or at least a direction to look at. Will start thinking about it now. :)
Ohhh last but not least, have an awesome 2011 everyone! Hope whatever dreams you have come true this year ;)

No comments: