Sunday, January 30, 2011

Delayed '11 Resolutions

Well at least it's still January, still not too late to set some resolutions for the 11 months ahead...

1. Get healthy
Main goal this year. Will try to overcome the pain & discomfort, hopefully I will be able to seek treatment that helps rid the suffering. I have had enough of it.

2. Enjoy my studies
Will try to make the most of my time remaining at Monash. 3 sems to go. Will try to soak in as much as I can, and not to be stressed at late nights rushing for reports and assignments, which I'm sure will happen >.<

3. Travel more, see more!
Despite the decline in health, will try to get well a.s.a.p.
Have not been out of the country (besides S'pore) since 2005, so I'm lucky to have trips scheduled for Brisbane and Bangkok this year. Hopefully even more destinations to come! I love goin on holiday :)

4. Exercise regularly
Now that my sis has gone overseas to study, I no longer have a 'sports kaki' to play tennis with. But in an effort to maintain what's left of my fitness, I will try to have a workout at least.... erm say once a week? I will try to keep the fading passion for tennis alive. Somehow.


Also my resolutions are subject to change, becoz ppl change! Also if I come out with new goals in the near future, I can add them in! :)

Won't be blogging as much this year, so here's to a great Chinese New Year guys!! The year of the rabbit has caused those furry little creatures to feature in ads everywhere! I particularly like the bright coloured hyper looking rabbits from Carrefour! :)

till my next post,
cheers.

No comments: